Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: AVwin98 Structural program[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: AVwin98 Structural program
- From: Karen12959(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 00:23:36 EDT
Dear Thor ... Maybe the AV98 program is good .... but you don't buy gold even for 10 cents per pound from a thief as you become an accessory to the crime (ethically or otherwise). With best regards By the way, how is it possible that a man who in the past accepted payments for his "forthcoming" program modules from many engineering firms in California but never delivered them is allowed to advertise his software on the SEAC-server. Something is wrong here.
- Prev by Subject: Re: AVwin98 Structural program
- Next by Subject: Re: AVwin98 Structural program
- Previous by thread: Re: AVwin98 Structural program
- Next by thread: Re: AVwin98 Structural program