Wood Fair - whose going?

This could be the first Listservice group meeting as well as Wood Fair:>) I
just wanted to see who might be attending. I plan on being there and may
come in the day before if there are enough of you attending so that we can
finally meet.
I know it's not strictly an engineering discussion, but I think it's okay to
inquire.

Might be interesting - John Rose will be speaking, so there's a start.

Dennis Wish PE