Fw: Sharing projects

From: T <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Saturday, September 05, 1998 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: Sharing projects

Am looking at forming relationships with companies in Vancouver and the
Lower Mainland BC. Will be starting a listserver similar to this one in
the near future. Would you be interested in networking across the
border?

Regards

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, MSCE, MIPENZ
CSCE Vancouver Island Branch Chair
(T) 250-384-9115 (F) 250-382-9115
e-mail: < vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>