Re: Sharing projects

This getting really interesting for me both personally and professionally.
Being of Canadien descent, I am always interested in how anything is done
accross the border; especially in in regards to structural engineering. I am
guessing that seismic design is an issue in Vancouver  (and the rest of BC)
and I am therefore curious on how the BC building code and the structural
engineering community addressses these design issues. How much similarity and
difference is there bewteen BC and California? And what can the two sides
learn from each other?

So count me in as an interested party.

Greg Riley PE  (grileype(--nospam--at)aol.com)