Re: Lag screws in withdrawal from end grain

Charles Greenlaw,

Thank you for your thoughtful discussion of the problems with lag screws in
end grain.

When I started my one-man engineering company, about the only thing I missed
when I looked back at being on a larger team was the opportunity to walk into
the office next door and ask the neighbor engineer, "what do you think of
this?"   This list is better than that!  Thanks for being in the next office
for us, and for your insightful, responsive discussions.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer