Re: Project Impact: Building a Disaster Resistant Community - Videoconference

Dear Jim:

I am very much interested in bringing this interactive Satellite
Videoconference to Missouri Western State College, located in St. Joseph,
MO. I will see how and what arrangements need to be made. I am also the Past
President of Northwest Chapter of the Missouri Society of Professional
Engineers, and would like to bring this to their attention so that we all
can derive maximum benefit from this videoconference.

We have brought programs using our satellite dish in the past.........I am
sure we can bring this one in.

Thanks.

Virendra K. Varma, Ph.D., P.E., F. ASCE
Professor