Wood Fair - who's going?

Hello Bruce:

A Wood Solutions Fair will be held at the Long Beach Convention Center September
30, 1998 from 8am - 5pm pacific time. Registration fee is $25 and includes
choice of 12 seminars, hot lunch, access to exhibit hall, and information kits.

Seminar topics include: building codes, NDS & LRFD, shearwalls & diaphragms,
trusses, engineered wood products, interior & ext. finishes, design for
permanence, and architecture and wood. Continuing Education certificates and AIA
CES forms will be available on request.

A panel discussion on seismic design entitled "Recent advances in Wood
Structural Panel Shear Wall Design" will feature several local designers and
building officials, along with industry reps. discussing current trends in
design of wood shearwalls and diaphragms.

Register online at http://www.cwc.ca/la_reg.html or call 613-747-0466 to receive
a registration form. The registration deadline is September 28.

Reagards
K. Hemmatyar, P. Eng.
Vancouver, B.C.