Re: Wood Fair - who's going?

Bruce, the Wood Solutions Fair is at Long Beach Convention Center on Wed., 9/30.
All aspects of wood construction and associated computer design programs will be
covered by wood industry "experts" in hourly seminars during the day.  There also
will be display booths of mfrs. products and associated hardware, manned by
industry staff.  The whole shebang gets underway about 8:30-9am or thereabouts and
goes to 4pm, with lunch included for a bargain cost of $25.  A 2 hr after lunch
Q&A seminar on design,construction, research and code developments for seismic
design of shear walls and diaphragms will feature Gene Zeller, City of Long Beach
as moderator, with Andrew Adelman/City of LA, John Lawson/Kramer & Assoc., John
Coil/John Coil & Assoc., Brad Douglas/AF&PA Tech. Director and John Rose/APA Tech.
Serv. Dept. on hand to answer your questions (if possible :o)).  A direct flyer
mailing to all SEAOSC members is planned in next couple of weeks with further
info.
John Rose/APA, Tacoma, WA