Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re Bostik Staples[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re Bostik Staples
- From: "T" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:42:38 -0700
I have a feeling a query similar to this was posted a while back.
I have a request from a contractor to review the use of Bostik 1.5" X .48" (tine dim. of .071" X .045") staples for roof sheathing assembly. My immediate response is to reject the proposal, however, I like to base my rejection on reasonable review of the performance of a product. The roof sheathing is 1/2" OSB and better. There is no specific requirement for diaphragm action, but I would consider that aspect too.
Does anyone have info on these types of staples.
Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE, MIPENZ
Victoria, BC, Canada
- Prev by Subject: Re :Cakes are round, Pie are square
- Next by Subject: RE: Re Bostik Staples
- Previous by thread: RE: What happen when earthquake shaking bridges in New York City?
- Next by thread: RE: Re Bostik Staples