Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Re Bostik Staples[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Re Bostik Staples
- From: "Mike Brown" <mike.brown(--nospam--at)cshqa.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:18:24 -0600
Try looking at ICBO report no. NER-272. This report includes Bostik Staples. Values are given for diaphragm shears (horizontal and vertical). If withdrawal is a concern, an equation is provided on page 26 of the report to determine the withdrawal resistance.
If you do not have this report or are not a member of ICBO, you should be able to get the report through the G.C. who will get the report from the Bostik sales rep.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Re Bostik Staples
- Next by Subject: Re: Re Bostik Staples
- Previous by thread: RE: Re Bostik Staples
- Next by thread: Re: Re Bostik Staples