Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Shielding[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Shielding
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: 10 Sep 98 15:01:40 -0400
Gabe Bohm asked about considering shielding of wind between closely spaced buildings - I have two questions: 1) no mention was made of where the project is and under what jurisdiction - I would contact the "building official" to find out what alternative designs and methods would be considered to be acceptable; 2) is the client willing to spend money up front to save money during construction? I would expect that wind tunnel testing would be necessary. And minimum wind loads should still apply.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Shielding
- Next by Subject: Re: Shielding
- Previous by thread: RE: Shielding
- Next by thread: Re: Shielding