Re: Shielding

Gabe Bohm asked about considering shielding of wind between closely spaced
buildings - I have two questions: 1) no mention was made of where the
project
is and under what jurisdiction - I would contact the "building official" to
find out what alternative designs and methods would be considered to be
acceptable; 2) is the client willing to spend money up front to save money
during construction?  I would expect that wind tunnel testing would be
necessary.  And minimum wind loads should still apply.