wood solutions fair

yes, the Wood Solutions Fairs do travel. here's the schedule for 1998/99:

Sept. 30, 1998 Los Angeles
Nov. 10, 1998 Mesa, AZ
April 9, 1999 Orlando, FL

Spring '99 Washington, DC & Cincinnati
Fall '99 San Francisco & Houston

Cities previously visited include:

Boston, Dallas, Chicago, Minneapolis, Charlotte, Denver, Atlanta, Philadelphia

Other wood design seminars that AF&PA will be co-sponsoring or presenting at
include:

Oct. 2, 1998 Omaha, NE ASCE Section - contact Richard Kotan at RKOTAN(--nospam--at)oppd.com

Nov. 6, 1998 CSU Chico - contact Maurice Mow at mmow(--nospam--at)oavax.csuchico.edu

March 3-5, 1999 National Frame Builders Conference and expo - Atlanta - visit
http://www.postframe.org/99expo/1408.html

April 13, 1999 - University of New Haven - contact Ross Lanius at
LaniusR(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net

Updates on the schedules for these can be found at our website
http://www.awc.org/awrd-sem.html

The outline for our full-day wood design course is at
http://www.awc.org/sem-otln.htm

If you're local structural engineers association or ASCE chapter is interested
in sponsoring something like this, feel free to contact me.

John "Buddy" Showalter, P.E.
Director, Technology Transfer
American Forest & Paper Association
American Wood Council
Buddy_Showalter(--nospam--at)afandpa.org
202-463-2791(F)