[no subject]

Earlier this summer there was a thread regarding overdriving nails into shear wall sheathing. There was much discussion, but I never saw any remedies for after the fact. I now have a building with the roof, second floor, and wall sheathing all with approximately 80% of the nails overdriven. The depth overdrive varies from 1/16" to 1/8". The walls and roof is working very near the maximum and nail spacing is specified to be 4" cc at the panel edges, therefore additional nails is not very feasible. Has anyone any suggestions for a feasible remedy?

Thanks.