From: Mike Brown <mike.brown(--nospam--at)cshqa.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Thursday, September 10, 1998 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: Re Bostik Staples

Try looking at ICBO report no. NER-272.  This report includes Bostik Staples.  Values are given for diaphragm shears (horizontal and vertical).  If withdrawal is a concern, an equation is provided on page 26 of the report to determine the withdrawal resistance.

If you do not have this report or are not a member of ICBO, you should be able to get the report through the G.C. who will get the report from the Bostik sales rep.