Rw for Pole Structures

I am bidding on a project that uses multiple material, but is essentially a
flexible diaphragm (wood framed). A section of the structure is Masonry
block, there is a tall concrete wall that runs through the length, but is
not intended to be structural (it is intended to be used like a sculpture)
and the primary restraint for the wood roof is a series of embedded steel
poles (grade beams and erection pads below).

What would be the acceptable Rw to use for the system as a whole based upon
both the '94 UBC and what is expected in the '97 UBC?

Dennis Wish PE

PS I know we discussed this, but I believe our discussion were related to
pendulums used in residential construction.