From: Bill Allen, S.E.
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Standard of Care
Date: Thursday, September 10, 1998 11:32AM

If that is true, then the "exception" should be removed from 2211.8.2.2.
Section 2211.8.5 referencing one and two story buildings cites sections
2211.8.2 AND 2211.8.4. Further, section 2211.11 allows tension only bracing
up to five stories. As Ripley would say: "Believe it or not".

Regards,
Bill Allen