Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Standard of Care[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Standard of Care
- From: Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 02:44:44 EDT
In a message dated 98-09-10 14:40:32 EDT, you write: << If that is true, then the "exception" should be removed from 2220.127.116.11. Section 2211.8.5 referencing one and two story buildings cites sections 2211.8.2 AND 2211.8.4. Further, section 2211.11 allows tension only bracing up to five stories. As Ripley would say: "Believe it or not". >> As usual, the Code is clear as mud. But if the Code were clear, what would we need plan checkers and lawyers for? Bruce Resnick, S.E. Parker Resnick Str. Eng.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Standard of Care
- Next by Subject: Re: Standard of Care
- Previous by thread: RE: Standard of Care
- Next by thread: Re: Standard of Care