Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Feildtrip to Cal State San Bernadino[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, EDLStruct(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Subject: Re: Feildtrip to Cal State San Bernadino
- From: James Lai <jslaicse(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 07:25:35 -0700
James Lai will be conducting a field trip to the Visual Arts Building at the Cal State Univ. at San Bernardino to observe on-going retrofit work of steel beam-column joint upgrade using the dog-bone system. The field trip will be between 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Friday, September 11, 1998. Direction to job site: Exit I215 at University Parkway. Go east to North Park (just before the main entrance to the campus), then left turn at North Park Road. Turn right at Sierra Drive between Parking Lots B and C. The Visual Arts Building is to the east of Sierra Hall. Follow the inner campus road to the chainlink staging area north of the Visula Arts Building and park inside the Mallcraft staging area adjoining the Yasuda Center. Walk across to the Mallcraft field office in the Visual Arts courtyard area. Job site phone 909-880-5277. Reminder: Bring your hard hat and safety boots.
- Prev by Subject: Fwd: Feildtrip to Cal State San Bernadino
- Next by Subject: FEMA 273
- Previous by thread: Fwd: Feildtrip to Cal State San Bernadino
- Next by thread: pal system