Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Bostitch Staples[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Bostitch Staples
- From: "T" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:10:28 -0700
Thanks Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE, MIPENZ Victoria, BC, Canada e-mail: <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com> -----Original Message----- From: Steve Winistorfer <stevewin(--nospam--at)pfs-teco.com> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Date: Friday, September 11, 1998 7:38 AM Subject: Bostitch Staples >FYI: NER-272 covers Bostitch (actually Stanley-Bostitch now) fasteners >as well as nails and staples produced by eighteen other manufacturers, .............................
- Prev by Subject: Bostitch Staples
- Next by Subject: Botched whiskey purchase
- Previous by thread: RE: RE: Ken Starr's Report to Congress Online
- Next by thread: Rusty Nails