Construction Live Load on Composite Beams

What is the common practice regarding the design of composite beams for
construction live load? The beam size is often controlled by the
precomposite weight of wet concrete with a load factor of
1.4*(precomposite DL) or the wet concrete plus a construction live load
with the load factor of 1.2* (precomposite DL)+ 1.6*(construction LL)
depending on the thickness of the deck and what type of concrete used.

What is the proper construction live load? An example in the '94 LRFD
"assumes" 20 psf but I could not find  specified value for the load
anywhere else in the code.

Currently I use 20 psf construction live load.

Thank you,

Nicholas Arenson, PE
Krawinkler, Luth & Associates, Inc.
160 Jefferson Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: 650.688.4710 Facsimile: 650.688.4712
E-mail: arenson(--nospam--at)klaa.com <mailto:arenson(--nospam--at)klaa.com>    Web: www.klaa.com
<http://www.klaa.com>