Re: Cost of List

We are reviewing the development of a listserver for Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland (expandable to BC in general?).

What does the SEAINT list cost to maintain?  What did it cost to intiate?  Under what parameters does it function to enable "free" subscription?.  Is it more economical to charge at a per-subscriber rate or a blanket (any number) rate?

I am new at this game so please bear with my researching.

Thanks

Thor A. Tandy   P.Eng,  MCSCE,  MIPENZ
Victoria, BC, Canada
e-mail: <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>