Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Cost of List[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Cost of List
- From: "T" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:35:04 -0700
We are reviewing the development of a listserver for Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland (expandable to BC in general?).
What does the SEAINT list cost to maintain? What did it cost to intiate? Under what parameters does it function to enable "free" subscription?. Is it more economical to charge at a per-subscriber rate or a blanket (any number) rate?
I am new at this game so please bear with my researching.
Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE, MIPENZ
Victoria, BC, Canada
- Prev by Subject: Re: Cost of List
- Next by Subject: Fw: Cost of List
- Previous by thread: Re: Cost of List
- Next by thread: Fw: Cost of List