Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Seminar Sat. at USC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Seminar Sat. at USC
- From: Mlcse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 02:08:47 EDT
In a message dated 9/12/98 0:53:39 AM EST, Structeng1(--nospam--at)aol.com writes: << Is there anyone out there that can give me directions (coming from Ventura County) or email me a map on how to get to Davidson Hall at USC for the Sat. Seminar? (I know where USC is, I just don't know where Davidson Hall is located.) I tried to obtain a map from the USC website but was unsuccessful. Thanks :-) Davidson Hall is at the corner of Figueroa Street and Jefferson. (2 story building) Take the 10 freeway east to the 110 south towards San Pedro. >From the 110 south exit at Exposition Blvd and head west to Figueroa. Turn right at Figueroa. A couple of blocks up on the right side is a parking lot which I think will be open. (If you get to Jefferson, you have gone to far) Michael Cochran >>
- Prev by Subject: Re: Seminar Sat. at USC
- Next by Subject: Re: Shafat & the listserv
- Previous by thread: Re: Seminar Sat. at USC
- Next by thread: USC Seminar this Saturday - Need Info Thanks!