Re: Seminar Sat. at USC

In a message dated 9/12/98 0:53:39 AM EST, Structeng1(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:

<<
 Is there anyone out there that can give me directions (coming from Ventura
 County) or email me a map on how to get to Davidson Hall at USC for the Sat.
 Seminar?  (I know where USC is, I just don't know where Davidson Hall is
 located.)  I tried to obtain a map from the USC website but was unsuccessful.

 Thanks :-)

Davidson Hall is at the corner of Figueroa Street and Jefferson. (2 story
building)

Take the 10 freeway east to the 110 south towards San Pedro.
>From the 110 south exit at Exposition Blvd and head west to Figueroa.
Turn right at Figueroa.
A couple of blocks up on the right side is a parking lot which I think will be
open.
(If you get to Jefferson, you have gone to far)

Michael Cochran