From: Jeff Smith <smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Friday, September 11, 1998 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: Re; "portable" footbridges

Check out Civil Engineering News, July 1996. the article is called "a man and a bridge" written by Al Pagan P.E. It is about a guy who built a 110 foot span suspension foot bridge from wood in the Appalachians. I emailed Al Pagan when the article came out and he told me that a book was going to be published.
Jeff Smith