RE: Ken Starr's Report to Congress Online

We suspended one of our list members for pursuing non-engineering
conversations and requested that this site be restricted to engineering type
discussions. In light of the action taken against Wildwoman and supported by
the majority of the members of this list, I would request that we keep
non-engineering discussions - specifically any that harbor very strong
opinions by either side, on private mail and not on the SEAint listservice.

Dennis S. Wish PE