Re: Re: Ken Starr's Report to Congress Online

In a message dated 9/12/98 8:17:52 AM, William Polhemus Jr. of Nancy Polhemus
Inc., Houston, Texas, wrote:

<<Clinton is determined to fight this, to spare his
"legacy."  He doesn't give a d*mn about this country without himself as its
President.>>

I find this sad.  Wildwoman got evicted from this list for telling a few
jokes, yet we have to put up with this sort of venum.  I vote for a return to
Structural Engineering.

Please.

Thank you.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.