Thank you very Much Dennis and made sure you read this carefully

Dear Dennis, I live in Milwaukee Co. I am hope to move to Blouder, CO
where I will MIGHT work for USGS earthquake information center in the
future. I really good at computer stuff. I will pratice this for while.
You can help me at anytime with transfer my english. I am very
interested in earthquake since I am little girl. Remember Mexico City of
1985?. That is wrost one I ever see; I see alot of them since 1985.
Thanks Dennis; Michelle Trzecinski