Re: Try this

There's been some interesting results from "Try This".  This is a rather trivial exercise but it seems to me that there may be insight into brain function here :-)  Those who did not get led into the given numbers would appear to have other processes occuring that ignore the subtle hints implied in the rote followed.  Were you REALLY paying attention?

If you are interested (as if I haven't other things to do!!) please send me your own results.  I might collate them and get my doctorate in something :^)

Thor A. Tandy   P.Eng,  MCSCE,  MIPENZ
Victoria, BC, Canada
e-mail: <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>