RE: I want return to this E-mail list PLEASE, Thank You

Title: RE: I want return to this E-mail list PLEASE, Thank You

certainly don't feel bad about spelling engineering.
i have a co worker who got his degree from texas a+m and the actual diploma they
handed him on stage spelled it "civil enginering"
if anyone out there is aware of aggie jokes, now you know there's some truth to the stories . . .
robert d. rollo, PE
Corporate Associate
rrollo(--nospam--at)team-psc.com
(806) 747-0161vox