Re: ENERGY DISSIPATION IN STRUCTURES WITH NITINOL, A SHAPE MEMORY ALLOY

I don't know of any web sites where you can find information on nitinol,
but you might find some helpful technical information from NASA - Lyndon B.
Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX.  Ask for Technical Support Package
MFS-27307, "Damping Structural Vibrations with Shape-Memory Metals".  I
don't know the date of this publication but it's a few years old.

Walt Sawruk
EQE International, Inc.
Shillington, PA