Re: I want return to this E-mail list PLEASE, Thank You

> I don't get it. Is this a joke or you just don't know how to spell
> engineering?
>

> > Hello Dennis, I want to dissuss about engnerring please. Sincerly,
> > Michelle Trzecisnki

Probably neither. Sometimes our fingers just do not do what we want
or intend. We hit the send button and it is on its way before we can
stop it. In addition, the order of the words suggest that English may
be this person's second language.

Robert.