Re: SEAOC Membership

Marlou,

Ask James Steen at SEAONC to send down your membership record to SEAOSC (i.e.
when you were last a member).  Then send us $20 transfer fee and then we'll
send you an invoice for the 1998-99 dues based upon the membership category
you fit into.

Thanks for your interest in joining SEAOSC and I look forward to your reply.
We accept credit cards if you want to send it via email or fax.

Don Gilbert
SEAOSC Administrator