RE: Re: Ken Starr's Report to Congress Online

My understanding was that we should expect some non-engineering related chatter on this list.  The discussions are pretty much taking up bandwidth all over the net--I note that Jesse Berst's daily column at ZDNet (Ziff-Davis, the computer magazine publishing firm's, web site) for the last couple of days has been concerning it.  I note that the SEAOC website now has the report available for download.  This is an item of tremendous newsworthiness for Americans, beyond the salacious details.

I'm sorry if you're offended, but "venomous" is an inappropriate term.  I'm expressing my opinion.  It may be that my opinion doesn't square with your own, and that leads you to conclude that it is "venomous."  It seems that today, when we disagree with someone, it is intellectually less strenuous to conclude they are dolts, or hate-filled, or some combination.

That's really beside the point, however.

Oh, and BTW, count me as someone who enjoyed "Wildwoman's" jokes very much.  I forwarded quite a few of them to friends upon receipt.