RE: Re: Ken Starr's Report to Congress Online

you can find Wildwoman's jokes from time to time on the following listserve:

IMPORTANT: To unsubscribe from this mailing list, go to
http://goodstuff.prodigy.com/Mailing_Lists/comedy.html or send
a message with the word "unsubscribe comedy" in the body to
majordomo(--nospam--at)listserv.prodigy.com (no subject or quotation marks
necessary).  For more info, send a message of "help" to
majordomo(--nospam--at)listserv.prodigy.com

hector