RE: Ken Starr's Report to Congress Online

And as it happens, we're building a road for TxDOT right into Arkansas, at Texarkana!  So there!

Oh, I forgot.  My wife and I were married in 1994 in Ft. Smith, by the DEMOCRAT Justice of the Peace, a very lovely late-thirty-something woman who invited us in for tea and coffee, and told us of the time that WJC had hit on her at a Demo convention in Little Rock in the early 80s!