Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems?

I've been tasked to evaluate adding some roof load to an existing
pre-engineered building designed by Pascoe Building systems.  I'm
looking for the load capacities of their 26 ga. roof panels.  I also
need purlin section information if its around (I can analyze the
purlins if needed.)

I tried calling and faxing their phone numbers in Columbus, GA with no
answer at either.  Does anyone now a different location (they used to
be in California) or the properties of their roof panels circa 1972).

Paul F. Blomberg
Jacobs Engineering Group
Phoenix, AZ
(602) 212-5011