Re: Political Issues

Rick:

I am personally a BIG supporter of free speech. Creation of this list a
good example of my beliefs.

However, we must not forget the purpose of this list.
I have joined several lists that are currently discussing the STARR report.
I express my opinions there, freely. No one is offended, because that is
the purpose of those lists.

Hope that helps.

Shafat

p.s. I am just doing my job.