Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Political Issues[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Political Issues
- From: "T" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 18:57:16 -0700
I agree. Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE, MIPENZ Victoria, BC, Canada e-mail: <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com> -----Original Message----- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Date: Monday, September 14, 1998 6:49 PM Subject: Re: Political Issues >Rick: > >I am personally a BIG supporter of free speech. Creation of this list a >good example of my beliefs. > >However, we must not forget the purpose of this list. >I have joined several lists that are currently discussing the STARR report. >I express my opinions there, freely. No one is offended, because that is >the purpose of those lists. > >Hope that helps. > >Shafat > >p.s. I am just doing my job.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Political Issues
- Next by Subject: Political Issues
- Previous by thread: Re: Political Issues
- Next by thread: Political Issues