Fw: Cost of List

Shafat
I posted this a while back and am wondering if I'm out of line to ask this information.

Thor A. Tandy   P.Eng,  MCSCE,  MIPENZ
Victoria, BC, Canada
e-mail: <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>

We are reviewing the development of a similar listserver for Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland (expandable to BC in general?).

What does the SEAINT list cost to maintain?  What did it cost to intiate?  Under what parameters does it function to enable "free" subscription?.  Is it more economical to charge at a per-subscriber rate or a blanket (any number) rate?

Thanks