Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Political Issues - not in our backyard.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Political Issues - not in our backyard.
- From: nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:42:08 -0700
A few random thoughts because I'm tired tonight:
I like techno-blat.
My morning newspaper publishes ads to where I can buy smut. I've had some problems listening to the news when my grandchildren are in the room.
I get plenty of discussion about local bad politicians right here in our own county in our local newspaper. We've got one right now that's a lame duck who's doing his best to cripple part of the local economy in revenge for his recent defeat.
CNN allows me to vote my political opinion on the spot.
I don't need political intrusiveness on my structural engineering listserver. I can probably find another listserver for political flaming.
By the way, what is a "CEM?"
At 07:16 PM 9/14/98 -0700, you wrote:
>TO THOSE IT MAY CONCERN:
> Please understand that there are many out "here" who read the list
>servers messages with great interest--even though we are not
>engineers--in fact, some of us are in totally different professions
>which are impacted by the engineering community.
> Please do not reduce your messages to the level of techno-blat.
>Thank you for the opportunity to add >my paltry pennies.
Audra Grinius Kunf, CEM
- Prev by Subject: Re: Political Issues
- Next by Subject: Re: Political Issues - not in our backyard.
- Previous by thread: Starr
- Next by thread: Re: Political Issues - not in our backyard.