RE: Thank you very Much Dennis and made sure you read this carefully

Bill,
My grandfather changed my name from Wisenevetsky (I'm not sure about the
spelling) but I never visited the Kiev or Oddessa where my family came from.
There are many in this country who speak english as a second language and
are also citizens of the U.S. Speaking English is not a requirment of the
engineering profession and as long as I can reasonable interpret their
comments I am willing to participate and help in anyway possible. I have not
difficulty with members who wish to converse with one another in their
native language. This list is suppose to be a common International platform
and I don't remember anything in the rules which states that a requirment
for participation is the ability to speak English.
Dennis