Re: Political Issues

Richard-
I disagree completely with you on this.  Your opinion that the jokes are
intentionally meant as cruelty to others is not justified.  The people who post
these kinds of jokes would not consider it as such.

You are making my point, and that is why I posted the jokes again.  What is
offensive to some is not offensive to everyone.  And what we think in our minds
should not be offensive to others may in fact be offensive to many.

When this post of jokes was originally posted during our first debate on this
issue, it really crystallized the heart of the issue for me.  It is my opinion
that posting these "jokes" again would be the best and quickest way to clarify
the need to stay on subject.

As far as me trying to scare anyone, I must admit I have enjoyed a good morning
laugh.  Talk about a completely groundless attack!

Well, enough said I think, unless we get into bashing each other, which is
precisely the thing I want to avoid.

Lynn