Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Seismic design of cable structures.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Seismic design of cable structures.
- From: "Maria Isabel Falconi" <maisabel(--nospam--at)ecua.net.ec>
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:54:13 -0500
I was wondering if someone knows of any references on the seismic design of structures with tension-only elements. In particular, I am looking at a cable stayed stadium roof, all in steel. Any help would be much appreciated. According to UBC, I am in seismic zone 3. Regards Maria I. Falconi Structural Engineer Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Prev by Subject: Seismic Criteria - Reply
- Next by Subject: Re: Seismic design of cable structures.
- Previous by thread: Re: Political Issues - not in our backyard.
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic design of cable structures.