Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems?
- From: "Horning, Dick/CVO" <dhorning(--nospam--at)CH2M.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:41:53 -0600
We have a catalog which apparently dates back to 10/72. The only page I could find with info on panels shows a chart of live load vs span. For 26 gage, based on Fb = 25000 psi, they show a curved line with values of 16 psf @ 8 feet 22 @ 7 32 @ 6 46 @ 5 If you wish, send a fax number and I can forward a copy of the chart. > ---------- > From: Paul Blomberg[SMTP:blomberg_az(--nospam--at)yahoo.com] > Sent: Monday, September 14, 1998 2:53 PM > To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org > Subject: Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems? > > I've been tasked to evaluate adding some roof load to an existing > pre-engineered building designed by Pascoe Building systems. I'm > looking for the load capacities of their 26 ga. roof panels. I also > need purlin section information if its around (I can analyze the > purlins if needed.) > > I tried calling and faxing their phone numbers in Columbus, GA with no > answer at either. Does anyone now a different location (they used to > be in California) or the properties of their roof panels circa 1972). > > Paul F. Blomberg > Jacobs Engineering Group > Phoenix, AZ > (602) 212-5011 > Paul.Blomberg(--nospam--at)Jacobs.com > > > > > > > > _________________________________________________________ >
- Prev by Subject: RE: Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems?
- Next by Subject: Re: Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems?
- Previous by thread: Re: Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems?
- Next by thread: Re: Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems?