Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Seismic design of cable structures.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Seismic design of cable structures.
- From: MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:49:23 EDT
In a message dated 98-09-15 10:56:07 EDT, you write: << maisabel(--nospam--at)ecua.net.ec (Maria Isabel Falconi) >> You might want to try to contact the Architectural Engineering Department in California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo @ 805-756-1314 and speak with Doctor Mike Botwin. He specializes on those type of structures.
- Prev by Subject: Seismic design of cable structures.
- Next by Subject: SEISMIC ISOLATED STRUCTURES - Chp 16 appendix - 1994 UBC
- Previous by thread: Seismic design of cable structures.
- Next by thread: Location of footing reinforcement