RE: Thank you very Much Dennis and made sure you read this carefully

Sorry if I misinterpreted your comment, but since she clearly indicated that
she was from Wisconsin, I interpreted your statement as supporting those who
appeared to critise her lack of understanding of the English grammer. You
might have provided a specific question that would have prompted her to
respond, however, your comment appears to be simply a statement of assumed
fact which is left to the interpretation of the reader.
I don't mean to be argumentative, but in private posts to me Michele has not
learned to interpret english statements as to the subtle inuendos She has
felt that her first posts to this list were met with critism - something not
very inviting to new users from around the globe.
Therefore, I would think that it is necessary to make your communications
clear and consise until she has more command of the language and
understanding of the subtle meanings of our language. Also, your comment
followed the critisism left by a few others and I found it difficult to
understand the intention of your post - something most of us do without the
little Internet emotion symbols.
Hope this clears up my post to you without any hard feelings.
Regards
Dennis