RE: How to Perpetuate an Unwanted Thread

And the best way to end that thread....

....delete the e-mail BEFORE reading it.  I saved all sorts of time this
morning by just deleting the 25 e-mails titled "Starr", "Political Issues",
etc.

Your point is well stated, we all have the power of controlling the content
of this listserve by doing nothing except pushing the delete button.

Thanks,
Bob Germaine
email: bgermain(--nospam--at)ch2m.com
phone: 541-758-0235 ext 3440