Re: Political Issues

Bill,

You made my point exactly--you don't want to hear discussions on anything other
than engineering topics--so these other topics can not be discussed.  You are
telling me when and where I can discuss my opinions.  What happens if I wish to
solicit the opinions of my peers?  Does that mean I can only discuss with my
officemates because you do not wish to hear it?