Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
peer review - model contract documents[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: peer review - model contract documents
- From: "Dave Evans" <DEVANS(--nospam--at)tnhanc.alaska.net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:16:34 -0900
- >received: from tnhanc.alaska.net by tnhanc.alaska.net (UUPC/extended 1.12p/sm2) with UUCP for seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:30:03 +0900
- Priority: normal
Does anyone know whether ASCE or any other engineering organizations have published model contract documents to help establish a peer review agreement between two engineering firms? My apologies for failing to find this in the list archive... Thanks, Dave Evans, P.E. TNH, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re:PE Exam
- Next by Subject: Re: peer review - model contract documents
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel protection
- Next by thread: Re: peer review - model contract documents