RE: Protection of Steel

Harold

My concern at this time is corrosive agents attacking support steel.
Steel in corrosive environments is a part of my education which could
use some work. A text on corrosion protection of steel would be a good
addition to my Library. Any suggestions ? The present design requires
the supports to be removable for maintenance therefor concrete is out.